Monday, January 11, 2010

New Beginnings

Today is the first day of my,Jus Love, blog. Where do I begin? What is this blog about? Why am I blogging anyway? I suppose, telling a little something about me, would be an appropriate start and possibly answer some questions. This blogging thingy is something new for me, it's a new beginning, a new journey. I've come to blogging to share my thought with like minded individuals as well as the opened minded and anyone that would like to journey with me. I often share with my friends and family my opinions in hope to offer a solution and/or guidance in a particular situation, but only when asked. I'm not the be all, I don't claim to know everything and hell, I don't have really any answers. More than likely "YOU" already have the answer, If you know what I mean. What I do know is that i wish to share my past, present and future journey with all in hopes to help love ones. Follow me.........you, are my love ones, everyone that reads my blog and further more all that exist in this universe. See what I have come to understand that there really is no you and me. We are not separate, we are all apart of the oneness. There is only one, so what I do, say and think ultimately affect you and vice versa. I am my brother/sister keeper and i love it.

I desire to add more love and light to all. I desire to focus on the positive, to uplift and motivate. I am forever expanding and evolving . I am constantly seeking new ways and paths to obtain more peace and harmony. I live in the moment as much as i can understanding that is all that really matter on a certain level.........I offer love.


Jus Love
Michelle Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment