Monday, January 11, 2010

Its all Love 20 10

The closing of 2009 was simply wonderful. I spent time with my family, did some reflecting, soul searched and made new moon wishes. I brought closure to many situations that needed it and clarification to others. I'm so excited about 2010 and what it offers me not because i have these great new years resolutions but because i am stepping into the anew. I have this burst of energy that's driving me in a more definite direction. Love is the catalyst, love of self, love of you and love for the universe. I see me more clear than ever. My exuberance is kid like, i'm free. I'm creating more daily. Flowing and allowing, giving more to me than ever before. Allowing my passions the true opportunity to breath and expand, thus i expand. I'm high on life for no damn reason at all other than, i'm happy to be alive, truly alive. I recognize the difference. I'm in the right now frame of mind. There's no reason to wait. Really has there ever been a reason to wait? naw. Right now is right now and there will never be a moment like that now. So, why wait for the next now when you can take advantage of right now. I love me some me right now. I'm gratefully and blissfully evolving as I complete another chapter. I've already began the next chapter. I'm all in, as the song by Roxie Hart smoothly plays in my head, "I play to Win".


Jus Love Michelle Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment