Wednesday, March 20, 2013

And still a Dream



I had some flash back thoughts bout this guy..........
Some people are just special and he's one of those people. As i think bout him i have to smile.
I remember the very moment i met you. I can do better than that the very moment I saw you. I knew what you knew then and felt what was to be.  I wanted to get to know you just as much as you wanted to get know me. I noticed  you swimming around like a shark, waiting for the right time to approach me. I wasn't just any girl to you. I was "That Girl". To catch this beauty every thing had to be considered, I suppose that's what you were thinking,haha..  The opportunity came and you slid right into my conversation. We laughed, talked and danced what seemed like literally hours, how cliche is that......It seems as if i knew you from my past. You said the right thing and entered my Dream.  My Dream, i dreamed to be the happiest you can be, to share my life with my love in a way know one else dared. To just be and loved truly just for me and it's not a fantasy. Anyways that's enough and that dream is over. I have moved on but I have not forgotten a thing about this man.  And Still I Dream

Michele Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment