Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Decisions, Decision......

I co-host a internet radio show, The S Planet "Ms. Angel Eyes Show that we do live every Wednesday at 8pm on blog talk radio. The actual web address is www.blogtalkradio.com/thesplanet .... This weeks show is a follow up to last week show, it's a part II because we had such a interesting show and we didn't finish it. That show has got me thinking and as well as a few other things have transpired since the show about the decision. Deciding when to leave a relationship. Well Tina Turner said it best when she sang "WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WIT IT". I decided to leave my current relationship,which was polygamist, because it is the right thing to do. I'm not happy. I don't wanna have to separate but it's just the best thing for "ME" to do. I'm actually in love and love them both very much and the pain of separation is actually hurting me more than i would honestly like to say though it is. I have to make the right decision for me. As i write this blog at 4 am in the morning it is clear that i am disturb by the reality of my current situation. The tears, the heartache, the sleepless nights, the semi depressive state of mind and separation anxiety makes me wanna mend my relationship however i know with in the depths of my heart, soul and mind that i shouldn't and can't because leaving is the right thing to do for "ME". The short of it is that we have a different outlook for our relationship and no matter how long i stay in it the core of our issues won't change. So though I love them, i have to leave them for my own peace of mind. I do and will always love them. I have some wonderful memories of what was good and don't won't the possible memories of the bad times to over shadow them. Peace to my family i will never never ever forget you two. I choose to leave now and love has nothing to do with it!!!!!!! I will miss ya'll, hell i already do..

Maybe another time in our lives will be better............

Michelle Madison
JUS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment